- Main Features
- Column Input Expression
- Column Output Expression
- Column InputOutput Expression
- Column PrimaryKey Expression
- Column Synchronize DeleteKey Subset Expression
- Ignore OnInsert Expression
- Ignore OnMergeInsert Expression
- Ignore OnMergeMatched AndCondition Expression
- Ignore OnMergeMatched AndOneNotCondition Expression
- Ignore OnMergeUpdate Expression
- Ignore OnSynchronizeInsert Expression
- Ignore OnSynchronizeMatched AndCondition Expression
- Ignore OnSynchronizeMatched AndOneNotCondition Expression
- Ignore OnSynchronizeUpdate Expression
- Ignore OnUpdate Expression
- Ignore OnUpdateMatched AndCondition Expression
- Ignore OnUpdateMatched AndOneNotCondition Expression
- MergeMatched AndCondition Expression
- MergeMatched AndNotCondition Expression
- SynchronizeMatched AndCondition Expression
- SynchronizeMatched AndOneNotCondition Expression
- UpdateMatched AndCondition Expression
- UpdateMatched AndOneNotCondition Expression
- Coalesce Destination OnMergeUpdate Expression
- Coalesce Destination OnUpdate Expression
- Coalesce OnMergeUpdate Expression
- Coalesce OnUpdate Expression
- Context Factory
- Execute Event
- Include Graph
- Rows Affected
- Temporary Table
- Transient Error
- SQL Server
- Batch Operations
- C# Eval Expression
- In Progress
Entity Framework Extensions BatchDelayInterval
The batch delay interval is the delay between any two batch operations.
BatchDelayInterval gets or sets a delay in milliseconds to wait between batches. The following example specifies the delay interval to 100 milliseconds between any two batch operations.
context.BulkInsert(list, options => options.BatchDelayInterval = 100);
You can also set batch size globally using
// Global EntityFrameworkManager.BulkOperationBuilder = builder => builder.BatchDelayInterval = 100;
DO NOT use this option with the transaction.
Having access to add a delay interval between batches may help to give responsivity to other applications by giving them a chance to insert data during the delay time.
Why should I not use this option with a transaction?
You should not because it may often lead to lock and deadlock.
A transaction must be as short as possible and completed as soon as possible.